- Low cost ways to decrease your energy costs.
- check on the health of your home –
- Mold identification and prevention
- Lead and asbestos hazards
- Information about radon in Nebraska.
- What is radon?
- How to test for radon?
- Radon mitigation
Register for a free, 30 minute, targeted home inspection to be provided on October 23rd, from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM, within the O’Neill city limits, where Leigh will look for environmental concerns, including mold due to the recent flooding.
Call 402.336.1504 or email email@example.com to register for this seminar.
If you cannot make it to the seminar, but still want to have your home inspected, call 402.336.1504 to schedule a time.