Website Avera St. Anthony's Hospital
SUMMARY: Provides direct patient care and performs nursing treatments in accordance with standard nursing practice for patients receiving treatment for end stage renal disease and associated conditions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Graduate of a two or four year Nursing degree program.
* At least 12 months of experience in clinical nursing or previous experience treating ESRD patients required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
* Registered Nurse in the State of Nebraska or multistate licensure in a Nurse Licensure Compact State.
* Maintains current certifications for the position:
* BLS within 30 days of hire.
* ACLS within six months of hire.
Benefit eligible position. Avera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Registered Nurse Requisition #2002169.