Website Avera St. Anthony's Hospital
This is a PRN position.
JOB SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care and performs nursing treatments in accordance with the Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice for patients participating in the Cardiopulmonary Rehab program. The position also supervises the Cardiac Rehabilitation Phase 2 and 3, Pulmonary Rehabilitation, and Health Partners Program participants.
GENERAL HOURS OF WORK: This is a PRN position or as needed. Day shift.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Associates degree in Nursing required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Six months experience required, 1-2 years preferred.
* Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or multistate licensure in a compact state.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days of hire.
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within six months of hire.
Must apply on-line @ www.avera.org/careers and search by location: O’Neill.
Avera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Registered Nurse – A Requisition #2008972.