Website Great Western Bank
General Description and Essential Functions
• Accountable for individual business deposit development activities and strategies that promote core deposit growth by attracting new business and building multiple relationships with existing customers. Responsible for the development and servicing of consumer loan portfolios, with the goal of providing maximum profitability with minimum risk.
• Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level of customer service, through aggressive profiling of each customer and prospective customer to determine their needs and matching products/services to those needs.
• Drive branch deposit growth through business development activities, active participation in all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities, and referral programs.
• Analyze credit and financial information for processing of loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. May have lending authority at the discretion of management. Responsible for adherence to compliance regulations and lending policies and procedures.
• Be knowledgeable in assisting customers with selling savings bonds, traveler’s checks, cashier checks, and cash advances.
• Perform assigned Teller duties approximately 75% of the time to include deposits, withdrawals, payments, and coin and cash orders. Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
• Support Commercial Lenders with customer inquiries on required tracking items, loan servicing, basic cash management, and customer service issues and questions.
• High school degree or equivalent required; Associates degree in Banking/Finance/Management or equivalent experience preferred.
• Previous sales or retail experience preferred, including cashiering and balancing experience.
• Strong analytical and customer service skills.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
Click Here for full job description and to apply.