Website Great Western Bank
General Description and Essential Functions:
The Teller is responsible for performing branch and customer service duties. Duties include accepting retail, commercial checking, and savings deposits, cashing checks and savings withdrawals, processing loan payments, and assisting with night depository and vault duties. Tellers provide quality service, through effective use of the customer constitution. Actively looks for additional opportunities to refer and cross-sell bank services while processing transactions.
• Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
• Balance teller drawer daily according to teller performance standards.
• Identify fraudulent activity to help prevent potential losses to Great Western Bank.
• Maintain a well-developed, current, working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered.
• Promote and follow the Great Expectations Employee Guide, including the Customer Constitution. Successfully researches and resolves customer problems.
• Participates in training programs and the Sales and Service Program.
• Participates in community organizations and activities.
• Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
For full job description and to apply, please go to: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/GRE1015GWBIN/JobBoard/b0e4ceda-0a3d-4c1b-9221-a1921b925806/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=177c6988-841f-4548-bea2-9721f20407eb
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities