Website Healthcare Hospital
This is a part-time Nursing position.
Do you have student loan debt? Avera can help. This position is eligible for up to $10,000 in student loan forgiveness.
JOB SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care and performs nursing assessment skills and treatments in accordance with registered nurse standard nursing practice for patients of all ages including newborn, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
GENERAL HOURS OF WORK:
* Rotating days/evenings/nights/weekends.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Associate’s degree in Nursing required.
* Six months to one year of experience preferred.
* Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or multistate licensure in a compact state.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days of hire.
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within six months of hire.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification within six months of hire.
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification within six months of hire.
* Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certification within six months of hire.
Must apply on-line @ www.avera.org/careers and search by location: O’Neill.
Avera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Registered Nurse Requisition #2104777.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org