Holt County’s Road Department invites applications for the position of Mechanic. The Mechanic is responsible for performing inspections, diagnosis, and maintenance on all equipment owned or leased by the Holt County Road Dept. It is important that the person in this position be extremely knowledgeable about mechanical aspects of different equipment and vehicles to properly diagnose and provide maintenance as needed. This position will also need to be proactive with inspection and ensuring that all equipment and vehicles are functioning properly.
Qualifications and Hours
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· CDL required.
· Full-time, 44 hours per week
· Sick leave & Vacation leave
· Health Insurance
To apply, applications can be submitted in person or by mail:
· Clerk’s Office: 204 N 4th Street, O’Neill, NE 68763
· Holt County Roads Department: 1806 108th Road, O’Neill, NE 68763
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org