Website West Holt Medical Services
West Holt Medical Services in Atkinson, NE is hiring a Full Time Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist.
Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist
- Perform any combination of CT, X-ray, Mammography, or Ultrasonography Imaging procedures on ambulatory and hospital patients in a clinic and/or hospital setting as requested by a physician or other licensed provider.
- A member of the direct patient care team and fully competent in all aspects of various radiology procedures.
- Works independently exercising sound judgement and executing above average clinical skills on challenging diagnostic procedures and patient care situations.
- Demonstrates and promotes team work with flexibility, willingness to assist other departmental service locations as requested, showing respect and cooperation with all departments and individuals.
- Provides direct assistance to physicians with diagnostic procedures and ordering protocols.
- Utilizes technical knowledge and skills to perform procedures accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with age specific criteria and ALARA.
Competitive wage and benefits package.
Education / Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- Graduate from an AMA-approved Radiologic Technology program.
- ARRT Registry and NE State License.
- BLS certification.
- Additional specialized certifications are highly preferred: (CT) within 1 year, (M) within 1 year, (RDMS) with certifications at a minimum in abdomen, OB/GYN, and vascular
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
- 2-4 years of experience within a hospital setting.
- Experience with an EMR, NOVAPACS, and teleradiology group highly preferred.
- Additional ARRT certification highly suggested.
West Holt Medical Services is please to offer a competitive wage and benefits: Bereavement Leave, Christmas Club, Continuing Education, ACLS, CPR TNCC, Employee Wellness Program, 24-hour Fitness Gym, Family & Medical Leave, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Sign-On Bonus*, Supplemental Insurance Plans, AFLAC, Colonial Life, Tuition Reimbursement*, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off and Extended Sick Leave, Worker’s Compensation. *Available to eligible staff. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.westholtmed.org.