Website Pinnacle Bank
Provides quality service and develops long term customer relationships. Receives and pays money to bank customers and maintains accurate record keeping of deposits and withdrawals; negotiable instruments, and other bank transactions. Help customers over the phone as necessary. Listens and watches for cues from customers for needs of additional products and makes referrals to appropriate personnel.
Apply online at https://www.pinnbank.com/careers
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Greets customers and handles paper and cash transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, accepting loans payments, and sale of negotiable instruments.
2. Assists in granting customers access to safe deposit boxes when necessary.
3. Listens to customer needs to make appropriate customer referrals to other bank staff to promote products and services.
4. Balances teller drawer at the end of each shift and other wrap up work that may be necessary.
5. Receives, researches, and resolves customer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts.
6. Assists in proofing transactions using back-counter capture.
7. Records teller totals daily.
8. Completes forms such as CTRs, SIRs, and any other BSA reporting as necessary.
9. May do account and card maintenance such as change address, order or hot card cards.
10. Assists in answering the phone when not assisting another customer.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
12. Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance, and the ability to work flexible hours, including weekends (if branch is open on weekends)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITIES:
- Full knowledge of personal and business banking products offered, taking a personal initiative to stay updated on any changes. Basic knowledge of all banking regulations, procedures, and of all bank policies applicable to the job function.
- Knowledge of general banking principles and banking regulations and a willingness to participate in educational opportunities.
- Knowledge of basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Skill in communicating with clients and co-workers in courteous and professional manner
- Skill in operating computer terminals and printers, back counter capture machine, coin machine and copier.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Assist with training of new employee as needed.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and efficiency in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to function as a team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months teller experience is required.