Website Valley Hope Association
CLINICAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR:
O’Neill Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Program Director to join our dedicated and passionate team!
For over 50 years, Valley Hope has specialized in providing addiction treatment and recovery services to those in need. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way!
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? If so, Valley Hope welcomes you!
- Supervises all aspects of clinical care including clinical case management, inpatient treatment services, outpatient treatment services, and pastoral care.
- Coordinates day‐to‐day supervision with Clinical Staff to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with Valley Hope’s operating policies, procedures, and standards.
- Directly supervises the counseling staff, providing routine performance feedback, ongoing leadership, and mentoring in support of staff development.
- Oversees lecture series and Alcoholics Anonymous orientation education for the facility (residential and/or outpatient).
- Leads facility performance improvement activities are inclusive of clinical services. Collaborates with facility management staff to identify and implement improvement activities across the facility.
- Assists with the facility’s annual budget in collaboration with the Executive Director to ensure financial goals are being achieved and budget met. Communicates areas of concern and issues to facility management and corporate facility leadership as needed.
- Maintains appropriate standards of patient confidentiality ensures clinical staff adheres to all policies and procedures regarding patient information protection and HIPPA.
- Ensures compliance with all Joint Commission guidelines that relate to admissions, facility administration, and/or ancillary support services.
- Performs public relations activities and works to maximize patient referrals by ensuring the facility is highly respected by external referral services; participates as necessary to ensure effective and ongoing alumni activities.
- Works with the Facility Advisory Board to promote the availability of treatment services through the Valley Hope Foundation.
- Maintains and demonstrates current working knowledge of counseling procedures and substance abuse treatments in accordance with company policy and State and Federal guidelines.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of trends within the substance abuse treatment industry and with State and Federal regulatory requirements and guidelines.
Base pay: $70,000 – $90,000 (based on experience and education)
- Health, dental, vision insurance at affordable rates
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- And More!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
- Master’s degree in a healthcare‐related field or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Independent Licensure to provide diagnosis and treatment for Substance Abuse Disorder and or Mental Health
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in case management.
- Five (5) plus years of progressive work and relevant industry experience with preference in a healthcare facility of residential/ outpatient treatment program.
- CPR Certification.
- Work experience with healthcare accreditation with preference within the substance abuse treatment industry is preferred.
- Office setting with traditional hours within a residential and/or outpatient treatment facility.
- Direct contact with patients.
- Sitting for extended periods of time; regularly talking to and listening to others.
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
- Must be able to travel – estimated at 15‐20% of the time.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.