Website Valley Hope Association
Valley Hope has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and passionate individual to lead our Admissions team in the role of Admissions Manager.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time? Do you want a rewarding career in a close-knit and fun-loving environment? If so, O’Neill Valley Hope, a staple of the community for nearly 50 years, welcomes you.
Join our team and see for yourself why we are a recent recipient of the Press Ganey Human Experience Guardian of Excellence Award.
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Three (3) plus years of progressive and relevant healthcare experience.
- Three (3) plus years of supervisory or management experience.
- Previous supervisor experience within a healthcare call center is preferred
- Current unrestricted license as either a clinical social worker, licensed professional counselor, or Registered Nurse is preferred
- Starting salary ranges from $66,000 – $80,000/yr based on education and experience
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Assistance – Up to $10K annually; $45K maximum benefit
- Student Loan Repayment
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Eligible Employer
- 8 Paid Holidays (Including 1 Personal Holiday)
- PTO – Up to 27 Days per year based on years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- And much more!
- Works collaboratively with Executive Director and members of Business Services-Admissions Process team to implement and manage the Admissions program within the assigned market in support of admissions goals and initiatives.
- Manages the multi-disciplinary team members of the Admissions department – provides leadership to the department, cultivates the function of the department as an integrated team; provides ongoing oversight to ensure activities are carried out in alignment with admissions program processes/procedures and in support of the needs of prospective/incoming patients.
- Works collaboratively with the Executive Director and Business Development team members in support of implementing admissions strategies within the market focused on driving patient census and achieving annual revenue growth goals.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising of the Admissions department staff including providing admissions orientation training, evaluating and measuring on training competencies, and ensuring compliance for in-service and continuing education programs.
- Oversees the ongoing implementation of admissions best practices, monitors for quality assurance, and works to improve efficiency and quality in delivering services within the Admissions department.
- Monitors key performance indicators for the Admissions program including the management of reporting activities for defined metrics; partners with management in the use of KPIs to achieve Admission department goals and to drive process improvement efforts.
- Ensures key information related to admissions is communicated to leadership and key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- As needed based on overall market admissions staffing needs (and as appropriate based on licensing/regulatory requirements), provides back-up support to the Admissions Coordinator, Admissions Counselor, and/or Admissions Nurse functions in support of the overall admissions processes. This may include fielding incoming admissions calls, screening prospective/incoming patients for level of care, conducting and/or assisting with clinical/medical assessments for incoming patients, processing electronic medical records, and assessing re-admissions conditions for re-admitting patients.
- Located within a residential treatment facility.