Website West Holt Medical Services
The Foundation and Marketing Director plans, implements and monitors a broad range of strategic initiatives including marketing, communications, fundraising, donor solicitation, media and public relations. This person advises on marketing and communication best practices to produce organizational growth and maintain a positive public image for West Holt Medical Services and its Foundation.
Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, non-profit management, journalism, or public relations may be helpful or related experience.
- Keeps abreast of competitive environment and recommends strategies to maintain competitive market position
- Develops and maintains all digital communications elements, including web site and social media platforms, outsourcing where appropriate
- Assist internal partners with first-class marketing support
- Designing or outsourcing the development of ads, for the paper, radio, TV, and banners
Conducts tours of the facility, as needed
- Develop, plan and implement new services and programs that build consumer preference, market share and foster positive community involvement
- Organize and implement special events and community projects
- Represent the entire campus at community events, parades, and other public relations opportunities
- Develops press releases, feature stories and fosters positive relationships with members of the media
- Serves as the Public Information Officer (PIO) on the Emergency Preparedness Committee
- Maintain relationships with business and medical communities, and the community at large
- Identify, cultivate and sustain strong relationships with a diversity of individual and corporate donors, foundations, and other sponsors; establish excellent research systems and prospect development including well-documented, confidential and accurate donor databases, ensuring that this critical information is available and communicated to appropriate individuals
- Accountable for keeping the Foundation Board informed of all critical issues and progress made in process improvement activities
- Work closely with board members and volunteers to plan and execute special events and fundraising strategies
- Research, write and track grants
- Manage the Foundation’s donor management software including entering donations, sending gift receipts and sending pledge reminders
- Other duties as assigned
Competitive Wage & Benefits Package.
West Holt Medical Services is pleased to offer a competitive wage and benefits: Bereavement Leave, Christmas Club, Continuing Education, ACLS, CPR TNCC, Employee Wellness Program, 24-hour Fitness Gym, Family & Medical Leave, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Sign-On Bonus*, Supplemental Insurance Plans, AFLAC, Colonial Life, Tuition Reimbursement*, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off and Extended Sick Leave, Worker’s Compensation. *Available to eligible staff. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
To apply for this position, submit your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
West Holt Medical Services
406 W Neely St.
Atkinson, NE 68713
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.