Boyd Holt E 911 Dispatch Center
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career where you can really make a difference?
The Boyd Holt E 911 Dispatch Center, located in O’Neill, is hiring a
FULL TIME COMMUNICATIONS DISPATCHER
Boyd Holt E 911 offers 100% employer paid health insurance, paid time off, and a retirement plan.
The Communications Dispatcher is responsible for providing dependable, courteous, and efficient services to all Law Enforcement, Fire and Rescue Service providers, and the general public in both Boyd and Holt counties in times of emergency.
Starting wage of $19 with an increase after completion of the probation period
Health insurance paid in full for single and family
Paid time off and paid sick leave
Preferred Talents and Abilities
· Effective communication, both verbal and written
· Work independently
· Multitask and remain organized
· Ability to work through stressful situations
· High level of problem solving and critical thinking
· High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
Highschool diploma, or equivalent, required
Must be 18 years of age
· Must be able to work 12-hour shifts
· Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
Must be able to pass a background investigation
For more information or to request an application please contact Interim Director Rachael Moses at 402-336-2850 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com
Boyd Holt E 911 is an EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org