Boyd Holt E 911 Dispatch Center
The Boyd Holt E 911 Dispatch Center is hiring a full time Communications Dispatcher.
Boyd Holt E 911 offers 100% employer paid health insurance, paid time off, and a retirement plan.
The Communications Dispatcher is responsible for providing dependable, courteous, and efficient services to all Law Enforcement, Fire and Rescue Service providers, and the general public in both Boyd and Holt counties.
Preferred Talents and Abilities
· Effective communication, both verbal and written
· Work independently
· Multitask and remain organized
· Ability to work through stressful situations
· High level of problem solving and critical thinking
· High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
· Must be able to work 12-hour shifts; 6:00-6:00.
· Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Interested parties can email the Director for an application, email@example.com or stop by the 3rd floor of the Holt County Courthouse and pick up an application.
Boyd Holt E 911 is an EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org